The robust solution for cutting and grinding.
The powerful AGC 18 cordless angle grinder is dust-resistant and long-lasting thanks to the enclosed brushless EC-TEC motor and protected electronics. The continuously adjustable speed of 4500 to 8500 rpm ensures that cutting and grinding is tailored to the material. The AGC 18 is logically designed for optimum ergonomics during cutting work. For especially smooth operation and fewer vibrations, the motor and housing can be disconnected.
- Robust and long-lasting: Enclosed motor and cast electronics are safely protected against dust
- Work appropriately for the material: Speed can be continuously adjusted between 4500 and 8500 rpm
- Ideal ergonomics for cutting work: Its design means that it fits well in the user's hand, runs smoothly and generates few vibrations
- Get results fast: Thanks to the powerful, brushless – and therefore maintenance-free – EC-TEC motor
- All-inclusive safety while working: Soft start-up, electronic overload protection, motor brake and restart protection ensure safe work
- Systems get it done: Compatible with the battery packs and chargers in the Festool 18 Volt System
- Safe investment: Fully covered by comprehensive Festool Service
Convincingly robust and durable: the AGC 18 cordless angle grinder is completely dust-resistant thanks to the encapsulated motor and sealed electronics. And, of course, the comprehensive Festool Service ensures that everything else is covered.
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The brushless, powerful EC-TEC motor ensures fast progress in your work. And the infinitely variable speed control allows material-specific working.
Consistently designed for optimum handling thanks to low vibration values and ergonomic design.
- Cutting the toughest materials (metal, stone and concrete materials)
- Easy grinding and roughing work (e.g. deburring metal)
Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Electronic overload protection
Protects the motor with blocking tool.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Electronic monitoring of the winding temperature
Electronic monitoring of the coil temperature protects against damage to the motor.