For accurate separating cuts without dust.
For healthy work, the dust extraction attachment conveys over 95% of the dust directly to the mobile dust extractor – ideal for dust-free cutting of mineral materials indoors. The open design enables a clear view of the cutting line, making orientation along the scribe mark simple. The dust extraction attachment can also be opened easily to allow work close to edges. Additionally, the enclosed EC-TEC motor and the protected electronics guarantee dust resistance. The Bluetooth® battery pack automatically starts the paired mobile dust extractor for even more comfortable work.
- Work more healthily with the dust extraction attachment: Over 95% of dust produced is transported directly to the mobile dust extractor – ideal for dust-free cutting of mineral materials indoors
- Precise, unrestricted cutting: Clear view of the scribe mark thanks to the open design of the dust extraction attachment
- Cuts up to the edges: The dust extraction attachment can be opened easily at the front to allow work close to edges
- Long-lasting: Enclosed brushless EC-TEC motor and cast electronics are safely protected against dust
- Efficient: Thanks to the Bluetooth® battery pack, a paired CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor starts automatically when the tool is switched on
Thanks to the dust-extraction attachment, 95% of the dust is immediately transported in the direction of the mobile dust extractor – ideal for cutting mineral materials, especially in interior spaces.
An excellent view of the cutting line is guaranteed by the cleverly designed dust-extraction attachment, which can be opened for cutting close to edges.
A good long-term investment:
Convincingly robust and durable: the DSC-AGC 18 FH cordless freehand cutting system is completely dust-resistant with its encapsulated motor and sealed electronics. And, of course, the comprehensive Festool Service ensures all else is covered.
- Cutting and trimming mineral panels such as tiles and natural stone
- Creating cut-outs on walls and concrete to repair damage
- Repair of cracks
Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Electronic overload protection
Protects the motor with blocking tool.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Electronic monitoring of the winding temperature
Electronic monitoring of the coil temperature protects against damage to the motor.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.