Cuts powerfully through mineral construction materials up to 63 mm thick.
Clean separation with reliable dust extraction – for a healthy working environment and an unobstructed view of the workpiece. The key advantage here is the plunge-cut function. This enables the tool to be inserted safely and accurately into the material and cuts to be made at a fixed depth of up to 27 mm. In combination with the Festool guide rail and consumables, this is the optimum solution for efficient, clean and precise work.
- Cutting system with efficient dust extraction, protects health
- Suitable for use with Festool guide rail for precision cutting
- Guide table with easy-running rollers for accurate guidance along the workpiece
- sealing lip for perfect dust extraction when used with the guide rail
- Vision panel provides a clear view of the cutting line
- Rotary handle with optimised switch position for convenient operation
- Plunge cut function: start cutting at any point on the workpiece
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Fast, precise cutting up to a cutting depth of 59 mm in combination with the Festool guide rail.
Convenient and safe:
Safe to guide thanks to the guide table seated on rollers.
Systems get it done:
Clean and healthy working in conjunction with the perfectly matched Festool mobile dust extractors.
- Quick and dust-free cutting of mineral materials
- Sections for doors/windows, expansion joints in floor areas, grooves for pipes
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.