Cordless percussion drill QUADRIVE PDC 18/4-Basic
Outstanding performance. Powerful. Resilient. With hammer mechanism.
For drilling and screwdriving with large diameters, the QUADRIVE PDC 18 cordless percussion drill delivers high power and speeds with its robust four-gear metal gearbox. Powerful screwdriving with a torque of 60 Nm in first gear and precise drilling with 3,800 rpm in fourth gear are no longer a problem. Whether working with wood or metal or even in brickwork with the axial impact activated – the PDC 18 is extremely tough and its maintenance-free brushless EC-TEC motor ensures excellent durability.
- Powerful for work with screws and drills with larger diameters
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, EC-TEC motor
- Robust: Resilient four-speed metal gearbox, also fully covered by the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- For an even wider range of applications: Axial impact function that can be activated for drilling into masonry
- With four gears for every working situation: From screwdriving with 60 Nm torque in first gear to precise drilling at 3800 rpm in fourth gear
- Versatile: Quick conversion without the need for tools thanks to the FastFix interface for drilling, screwdriving, angular drilling and angular screwdriving
- Flexible battery system: The 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack provides the ideal combination of power, compactness and lightness for applications with high power demands. The 5.2 Ah battery pack is the right choice for even more power for particularly difficult drilling and screwdriving applications. Fully covered: Needless to say, the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service also applies to battery packs
- Convenient: The work area is optimally lit by LED lighting that can be switched on
- Mobile: Packaged in Systainer³ products, the QUADRIVE can also be seamlessly integrated into bott vehicle equipment for easy transportation from the workshop to the construction site. Systainer³ products are compatible with one another and can be connected to all previous Systainer generations, mobile dust extractors and many other system accessories, such as roll boards or the mobile workshop
- Production of wooden substructures, frame structures
- Installation of doors and windows
- Drilling and screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic
- Drive screws into wood up to 10x300 mm
- Drilling in wood up to 50 mm with Forstner drill bits
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Intelligent technology ensures the optimum screwdriving force for every material.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
You can view 8 of 47 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 47 possible accessory items here.
HighPower battery pack BP 18 Li 4,0 HPC-ASIItem number: 205034
Battery pack BP 18 Li 5,2 ASIItem number: 202479
Battery pack BP 18 Li 5,2 ASItem number: 200181
Battery pack BP 18 Li 6,2 ASIItem number: 201797
Bits PZ 1-50 CENTRO/2for all Festool cordless drills with FastFix interfaceItem number: 205069
Bits PZ 2-50 CENTRO/2for all Festool cordless drills with FastFix interfaceItem number: 205070
Bits PZ 3-50 CENTRO/2for all Festool cordless drills with FastFix interfaceItem number: 205072
Bits PH 1-50 CENTRO/2for all Festool cordless drills with FastFix interfaceItem number: 205073