Items included KV-LR32 D8/50
- Split anchor
- 50x Bolt with Euro thread for drilling series of holes
- 50x Plastic trays
- 50x Cross anchor with threaded pin
- without cover caps
- in carton
The perfect joint. Now even more versatile. The new basic structure connectors and furniture connectors for the DOMINO DF 500 joining machine.
The new DOMINO basic structure connectors and furniture connectors enable stable yet flexible furniture designs that can be separated again. Because of their great versatility, they provide for a very large range of applications – from corner panel joints to centre panel joints to joints between a series of holes. For unique flexibility, speed and efficiency.
- The clever DOMINO system enables very simple and precise positioning of joints, thereby rendering additional stops and positioning aids unnecessary. For working efficiently and quickly
- The connectors' large tightening distance and long bolts make furniture assembly significantly easier. Cupboard assembly is therefore no problem, and you can do it easily on your own.
- The flush-screwed fixture elements protect each furniture component from being scratched
- Routing and cutting tolerances of up to 1.4 mm are compensated for without problems by the fixture
- The new detachable DOMINO basic structure connectors and furniture connectors are perfectly suited for a panel thickness of 18 mm to 28 mm
- for 50 corner joints with the DF 500 and drilling series of holes
- the DOMINO/LR 32 KV-LR 32 D8/50 connector is positioned both in the cupboard panel in a 5 mm hole in the series of holes and the base of the structure with the DOMINO jointer DF 500
Systems get it done:
The new DOMINO basic structure connectors and furniture connectors can be positioned simply and universally – in combination with DOMINO or a series of holes.
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Because of its high tolerance compensation and high stability, the stable yet detachable DOMINO jointing system enables seamless assembly and disassembly of a piece of furniture – in the workshop as well as with the customer.
Convenient and safe:
All joints are simple and quick to machine like usual using the DOMINO DF 500 joining machine – no additional special machine is required.