Items included DTS 400 REQ-Plus
- StickFix sanding pad 100 x 150 mm
- Festool PROTECTOR
- long-life chip collection bag
- in SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
Compact corner sander.
Makes sanding overhead for sustained periods of time effortless. The RUTSCHER orbital sander, delta sander and eccentric sander are equipped with maximum flexibility for individual task requirements: The new generation RTS, DTS and ETS 125. They are characterised by compact design, with a weight of just 1.2 kg and the recently developed MMC control electronics that guarantee up to 25% greater removal capacity at constant powerful speed. These sophisticated details may not sound spectacular – but they are certainly convincing. The integrated long-life chip collection bag for dust-free work, the aesthetically pleasing soft grip inserts, through to the PROTECTOR edge protection for less reworking. The new generation RTS, DTS and ETS compact sanders: A visible, perceptible and even audible improvement.
- Work effortlessly: Thanks to the compact design, weight of just 1.2 kg and a perfectly balanced weight distribution
- Up to 25% greater material removal capacity: The MMC control electronics transfer the power of 250 watts directly to the work surface
- A healthy working environment and less rework: In combination with the mobile dust extractor or the long-life dust collection bag and attachable PROTECTOR for smooth sanding along window surfaces, frames and panelling
- For continuous use: Long-life dust collection bag which can be emptied and reused, made from extra-durable nonwoven polyester
- Reliable extraction with the new CLEANTEC connecting system: The integrated bayonet fitting quickly and reliably joins the connecting sleeve of the suction hose to the extractor connector on the power tool. And it is just as easy to detach. You decide when the connection is undone: and only you
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Incomparably fast material removal thanks to the infinitely adjustable MMC electronics.
Convenient and safe:
Thanks to the low weight, ergonomic shape and SoftGrip. Effortless work, even overhead – guaranteed.
Systems get it done:
Abrasives and sanding pads can be changed without the need for tools and are optimally adapted to the machine and system.
- Ideal for vertical surfaces or overhead work
- One-handed sander for small surfaces, edges and tight corners
- Sanding off paint and varnishes on window frames
- Sanding natural wood and veneer prior to varnishing
- Sanding close to edges on different materials
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Protects the sanding pad and material when working close to edges.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Turbo dust extraction
Turbo dust extraction ensures clean, dust-free air and a clear view of the workpiece.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.