The timber construction all-rounder.
Whether you are cutting solid timber, doing joining work, cutting planks, square timber or boards, sawing tenons or cutting panel materials of all types – the robust 2300 watt HK 85 ideally combines performance with ease of use. Combined with unique accessories such as the adjustable groove cutter, the HK 85 is the reliable all-rounder for timber construction.
- High-torque 2300 W motor with power electronics ensures constant power when sawing
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum hood remote control and guide wedge
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 to 60 degrees
- Using the conversion kit accessories, the portable circular saw can become a groove cutter
- In conjunction with the trimming rail, fast, accurate and mobile cross cuts
- Safe and perfectly straight sawing along the guide rail
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Constant power when sawing to 85 mm thanks to the high-torque 2300-watt motor with power electronics.
Convenient and safe:
Safe handling – thanks to cutting depth adjustment with plunge-cut function, remote control of the suspended cover, guide wedge and angle adjustment from 0 to 60°.
Systems get it done:
Reproducible angle cuts and guided cuts with the cross cutting guide rail and the guide rail and groove routing with the adjustable groove cutter.
- Rip and cross cuts in materials up to 85 mm thick
- Wide application range for mitre cuts up to 60°
- Cutting tenons, square timber and boards
- Cutting panel materials, wood fibre insulating materials and sandwich panels
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Cross cutting guide rails
Compound mitre saw system which securely joins machine and cross cutting guide rails together for precisely accurate repeat cuts.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.