Long-reach sander PLANEX LHS 225/CTM 36/STL 450-Set
Efficient short-reach or long-reach sanding on walls and ceilings.
PLANEX LHS 225. Click, clack: Being efficient and variable can be this convenient. With an easily adjustable working length that turns the PLANEX into a short-reach sander, long-reach sander or, if required, an extra-long-reach sander. With up to 30 kg material removal capacity per hour and – combined with the GRANAT abrasive – the use of abrasives is noticeably reduced at the same time. And, in conjunction with the CLEANTEC AC-PLANEX mobile dust extractor, which has been specially adapted for it, it guarantees even more speed in dry mortarless construction.
- Two lengths, one machine - extend or reduce in a few simple hand movements
- Two-speed gears for efficient, rapid material removal on walls and ceilings
- Perfectly balanced for easy handling
- Robust, reliable drive components and efficient power transfer
- Adjustable suction power decreases the perceived weight of the machine
- Detachable brush segment allows sanding up to the edge
- approved for dust class M
- Sanding plasterboard and dry wall filler
- Removing wallpaper residues
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Brush segment BS-LHS 225for long-reach sander PLANEXItem number: 495166
Brush strip BE-LHS 225for the PLANEX 225 EQ long-reach sanderItem number: 495167
Guide extension VL-LHS 225for the PLANEX 225 EQ long-reach sanderItem number: 495169
Sanding pad ST-STF-D215/8-IP-LHS 225for long-reach sander PLANEXItem number: 496106
Coarse to fine sanding
Base layers which produce a large quantity of dust