Items included BS 75
- extraction adapter
- dust bag
- slip band P100
- in carton
Manoeuvrable belt sander.
The handy sander. Whether for coarse, fine or linear sanding, Festool belt sanders are a reliable partner and offer a unique advantage. Working in only one direction along the grain prevents sanding rings from developing, thereby eliminating laborious, tiresome reworking. With a width of 75 mm, the BS 75 belt sander is particularly easy to handle.
- Precision adjustment after every belt change for maximum accuracy
- The well-balanced centre of gravity of the longitudinally mounted motor ensures non-tiring work
- Perfect system accessories – the belt sanders can be quickly combined with the bench-mounted set for permanent installation in the bodyshop
- Strong motor pulling force ensures economic working
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
High material removal capacity thanks to the huge traction of the 1010-watt motor.
Convenient and safe:
Thanks to well-balanced centre of gravity for effortless work.
Systems get it done:
Mobile or stationary use thanks to easy installation in the bench unit.
- Sanding flat surfaces
- Light sanding of high-quality, veneered surfaces
- Sanding out planing blemishes
- Sanding strip material, with bench unit
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.