Items included BS 105 E-Plus
- stationary unit
- dust bag
- extraction adapter
- slip band P100
- in SYSTAINER SYS MAXI
Wide belt sander.
The wide sander. Whether for coarse, fine or linear sanding, Festool belt sanders are a reliable partner and offer a unique advantage. Working in only one direction along the grain prevents sanding rings from developing, thereby eliminating laborious, tiresome reworking. With a width of 105 mm, the BS 105 belt sander is exactly the right tool for particularly large surfaces – whether on the job or in the workshop.
- The well-balanced centre of gravity of the longitudinally mounted motor ensures non-tiring work
- Perfect working results on a wide range of materials thanks to infinitely adjustable belt speed for coarse and fine sanding
- Strong motor pulling force ensures economic working
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
High material removal capacity thanks to the huge traction of the 1200-watt motor.
Convenient and safe:
Thanks to well-balanced centre of gravity for effortless work.
Systems get it done:
Mobile or stationary use thanks to easy installation in the bench unit.
- Sanding large surfaces
- Light sanding of high-quality, veneered surfaces
- Sanding out planing blemishes
- Sanding strip material, with bench unit
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.