Cordless insulating-material saw ISC 240 Li 5,2 EBI-Plus
The revolution in insulating-material saws.
No matter whether freehand or guided with guide rail and stop system, whether working on roofing, scaffolding or flooring, with insulating material made of mineral fibres, natural fibres or PUR insulating boards – the ISC 240 impresses with its mobility, versatility and efficiency, making it the optimal solution for anyone wishing to insulate housing with minimum effort.
- Perfectly coordinated cutting sets for precise and fast cutting of flexible mineral and natural fibre insulating materials as well as PUR insulating materials
- Mobile, fast and saves effort without a cable: With a powerful 18 V Li-ion battery and brushless EC-TEC motor. Benefit from all the advantages of the Festool dust-free system thanks to Bluetooth® cordless technology
- For cutting material efficiently: With the guide rail and angle stop (available in a set or as accessories), reproducible angled cuts can be made with precise dimensions
- Work without tiring thanks to a perfectly balanced design and low weight – for maximum comfort when working, even in one-handed operation
- Cut even the thickest insulating materials effortlessly: Thanks to the cutting set for cutting depths up to 350 mm
- Replacement of the cutting sets without the need to use tools for efficient work adapted to the material
- For cutting flexible insulating materials such as glass wool, rock wool and natural fibres (with serrated saw blade cutting set)
- For cutting PUR (polyurethane hard foam) and polystyrene insulating boards (with cross-set saw blade cutting set)
- Cable-free cutting where there is no power connection or where this is difficult to access (e.g. outdoors, on scaffolding)
- Ideal for mobile use in assembly applications
- Cutting of flexible insulating materials with precise angles and accurate dimensions – when used together with the guide rail and the FS-WA-ISC angle stop
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Faster reuse of battery packs thanks to AIRSTREAM technology (cooling function for faster availability) and significantly increased charging capacity
Bluetooth® communication between battery pack and extractor.
You can view 8 of 23 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 23 possible accessory items here.
Angle stop FS-WA-ISCfor FS/2 with ISC 240Item number: 575413
Cutting set SG-240/G-ISCfor ISC 240 EBItem number: 575409
Cutting set SG-350/G-ISCfor ISC 240 EBItem number: 575410
Cutting set SG-240/W-ISCfor ISC 240 EBItem number: 575411
Saw blade DSB 240/Gfor ISC 240 EBItem number: 575414
Saw blade DSB 350/Gfor ISC 240 EBItem number: 575415
Saw blade DSB 240/Wfor ISC 240 EBItem number: 575416
Saw blade DSB 350/Wfor ISC 240 EBItem number: 575417