The size with 330 mm cutting depth.
The specialist for cutting insulating materials. The IS 330 sword saw combines the advantages of a chain saw and a portable circular saw in a unique mobile system with a 330 mm cutting depth. Cutting pressure-resistant insulating materials such as wood fibre and PU boards is this easy, quick and accurate thanks to the guide rail.
- Chain changed and tensioned without using tools
- Rotary dust-extraction attachment for connecting an extractor
- Drawing cut for rapid, jolt-free operation and an outstanding cutting quality
- Ideal for construction sites: cutting depth of 330 mm for cutting thick insulating materials to size and 7.0 kg in weight
- 60° mitre cutting angle with a cutting depth of 165 mm
- Straight and splinter-free cuts thanks to guide rails
- Not suitable for wood
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The insulating material specialist – precise cutting of the thickest insulating materials up to a cutting depth of 330 mm.
Convenient and safe:
Machine with guaranteed mobility: Ideal for the construction site and transport with a weight of just 7.0 kg.
Systems get it done:
Whether it's cross or mitre cuts in wood fibre boards, PUR or EPS of any thickness, the Festool guide rail ensures precise, splinter-free cuts.
- Cutting pressure-resistant insulating materials such as wood fibres, PUR or EPP, etc. to size
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Electronic overload protection
Protects the motor with blocking tool.
Electronic monitoring of the winding temperature
Electronic monitoring of the coil temperature protects against damage to the motor.
Starting current limiter
Simple start for household fuses.
Standard connection for dust extractors
Standard connection for dust extractors.
Electro-dynamic run-down brake
The chainsaw will stop immediately once the speed controller is released.