Diamond saw blade 160x2,2x20 DIA4
Provides a solution for all gypsum-bonded and cement-bonded fibreboard and chipboard.
Festool's diamond saw blade saws all cement-bonded and gypsum-bonded chipboard and fibreboard quickly and with a high cutting performance. It is the ideal solution for precise, efficient work when used together with Festool TS 55 R and TSC 55 circular saws.
- High cutting performance when sawing cement-bonded and gypsum-bonded chipboard and fibreboard
- Specially developed for Festool TS 55 R and TSC 55 circular saws
- Precise machining of abrasive materials with minimal dust – in conjunction with Festool CTM mobile dust extractors
- the systematic solution for work with cement-bonded and gypsum-bonded chipboard and fibreboard
Convenient and safe:
The ultimate problem solver for all, suitable for all chipboards and fibreboards bound with cement or gypsum. For rapid sawing progress, high cutting performance and thus efficient working.
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
When used in combination with the Festool TS 55 R and TSC 55 circular saws and with the guide rails, quick and precise cuts are possible. The cutting depth can be adjusted accurately to 1/10 mm.
Systems get it done:
Low wear and long service life thanks to optimally coordinated system components: Perfect interaction between Festool TS 55 R and TSC 55 circular saws and CTM mobile dust extractors with the diamond saw blade – for precise machining of abrasive materials with minimal dust.
- For work with fibreboards and chipboards bound with cement or gypsum