Remote control CT-F I/M-Set
- reception module (for CT 26, 36, 48)
- in self-service display pack
Simple remote-controlled extraction.
The combination of Bluetooth® module on the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor and remote control on the extractor hose saves you a trip to the extractor: Simply start dust extraction from the hose using the remote control. Ideal for small, occasional cleaning tasks – simply switch to cleaning mode, even when the mobile dust extractor is in AUTO mode. The Bluetooth® module on the mobile dust extractor communicates with the Festool Bluetooth® battery packs in addition to the new remote control. These battery packs ensure that even a cordless tool starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when switched on. This now enables you to benefit from Festool's entire dust-free system when working with Festool cordless products too.
- Start the mobile dust extractor with remote control directly on the suction hose
- Ideal for occasional cleaning tasks – without having to change the mobile dust extractor from AUTO to MAN mode
- The Bluetooth® module also communicates with Festool Bluetooth® battery packs – this is how the mobile dust extractor is started automatically when the cordless tool is switched on
- retrofit set for CT 26, 36, 48
- Module for installation in the free module slot
- Remote operation via remote control (included in the set) or via cordless tool (in combination with Bluetooth® battery pack)
- enables the mobile dust extractor to be started automatically when the cordless tool is switched on (compatible Bluetooth® battery pack required)
- the remote control makes it possible to switch on the mobile dust extractor directly from the suction hose (simple changeover to cleaning mode, even when the mobile dust extractor is in AUTO mode)
- Ideal for cleaning tasks: The extractor can be started directly from the cleaning nozzle
- Dust extraction of power tools (in combination with Bluetooth® battery pack)