Cordless drill T 18+3 HPC 4,0 I-Plus
For quick changes between drilling and screwdriving.
Enjoy full flexibility when drilling and screwdriving: the completely electronic torque adjustment, CENTROTEC quick-change system, as well as angle attachment, eccentric attachment and depth stop can handle any drilling or screwdriving task. The combination of the Li-HighPower battery pack and maintenance-free brushless EC-TEC motor means that the T 18+3 cordless drill is light, long-lasting and durable. The cordless screwdriver and battery pack are completely covered with the Festool SERVICE, giving you peace of mind for your day-to-day work. Available in T-design or – depending on personal preference – in the unique C-design as the C 18.
- Switchover from screwdriving to drilling without changing the set torque
- Clever attachments and CENTROTEC rapid tool-change system for all applications: Angle attachment, eccentric adapter and depth stop
- FastFix interface on the cordless drill for rapid change of attachments within seconds without the need for any tools
- Long-lasting, robust and powerful thanks to brushless, maintenance-free EC-TEC motor
- The cordless drill and battery pack are fully covered by the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Noticeably lighter at full power thanks to Li-HighPower battery pack with high-current-resistant battery cells
- Fully electronic torque setting and switch-off for precise screwdriving
- The screwdriver for Systainer³ products can also be seamlessly integrated into bott vehicle equipment for easy transportation from the workshop to the construction site. Systainer³ products are compatible with one another and can be connected to all previous Systainer generations, mobile dust extractors and many other system accessories, such as roll boards or the mobile workshop
- Furniture assembly and kitchen fitting
- Installation of fittings, rear walls, strips
- Installation of doors and windows, and drilling and screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic
- Fences, pergolas, carports, canopies
- Production of wooden substructures
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Intelligent technology ensures the optimum screwdriving force for every material.
Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Faster reuse of battery packs thanks to AIRSTREAM technology (cooling function for faster availability) and significantly increased charging capacity
You can view 8 of 107 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 107 possible accessory items here.
Angle attachment DD-ASfor all Festool C and T cordless drills with FastFix fixture (except CXS/TXS)Item number: 490293
Keyless chuck KC 13-1/2-MMFPfor all Festool cordless drills, cordless impact drills, drills (except DR 20/DRP 20) and impact drills with CENTROTEC interfaceItem number: 769065
Keyless chuck KC 13-1/2-K-FFPfor all Festool cordless drills, cordless impact drills, drills (except DR 20/DRP 20) and impact drills with CENTROTEC interfaceItem number: 769067
Eccentric attachment DD-ESfor all Festool C and T cordless drills with FastFix fixture (except CXS/TXS)Item number: 490294
Assembly package SYS 1 CE-SORTfor all Festool cordless drills with FastFix interfaceItem number: 497628
PZ bit PZ 1-50 CENTRO/2for all Festool cordless drills with FastFix interfaceItem number: 205069
PZ bit PZ 2-50 CENTRO/2for all Festool cordless drills with FastFix interfaceItem number: 205070
PZ bit PZ 3-50 CENTRO/2for all Festool cordless drills with FastFix interfaceItem number: 205072