Cordless pendulum jigsaw CARVEX PSBC 420 EB-Basic
The cordless D-handle version of the CARVEX – performance similar to a mains-powered tool.
With these two, even tight curves feel like straight lines. With 3800 strokes per minute, the high-performance, energy-efficient EC-TEC motor gives you powerful, fast sawing progress every time. Always guaranteed: Utmost precision thanks to the specially developed hammer guide and the guide jaws featuring parallel adjustment. They act as a third guide to keep the saw blade on track with no compromises. And the fact that top performance does not merely relate to sawing results is also shown by the ergonomic design of our cordless pendulum jigsaws, which enables you to work tirelessly for sustained periods.
- Excellent behaviour in curves thanks to threefold saw blade guide and rigid lifter rod
- Simple handling thanks to the softgrip and ergonomic design
- Electronic switch-on/off on both sides, reachable in every grip position
- Fast, tool-free changing of tables, baseplates and saw blades
- Easily visible scribe mark through stroboscope light and powerful extraction
- Powerful cutting stroke for rapid working progress
- Ideal in combination with the Li-HighPower battery pack: Weighing not even 600 grams, it is both 20% lighter and 50% more compact than a 5.2 Ah standard battery pack
- The cordless pendulum jigsaw in a Systainer³ can also be seamlessly integrated into bott vehicle equipment for easy transportation from the workshop to the construction site. Systainer³ products are compatible with one another and can be connected to all previous Systainer generations, mobile dust extractors and many other system accessories, such as roll boards or the mobile workshop
- Cut-outs for sinks and kitchen hobs
- Trimming work on furniture, kitchens, for interior fitting
- Cutting circles and curves
- Coping end strips
- Cutting workpieces to length
- Edge notching on beams
- Cutting from below
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Jigsaw with precision guidance
Long-wearing carbide jaws guide the saw blade directly over the cutting location. For precise work results.
Patented splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
You can view 8 of 24 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 24 possible accessory items here.
Angle table WT-PS 420for PS(C) 400/420, PSB(C) 400/420Item number: 496134
Base runner LAS-PS 420for PS(C) 400/420, PSB(C) 400/420Item number: 497297
Base runner LAS-Soft-PS 420for PS(C) 400/420, PSB(C) 400/420Item number: 497298
Base runner LAS-HGW-PS 420for PS(C) 400/420, PSB(C) 400/420Item number: 497299
WOOD jigsaw blades
PLASTICS jigsaw blades
METAL jigsaw blades
BUILDING MATERIALS jigsaw blades