Items included RTSC 400 Li-Basic
- without battery pack
- without charger
- StickFix sanding pad 80 x 130 mm
- Festool PROTECTOR
- long-life chip collection bag
- in SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
The ergonomic one-handed cordless orbital sander.
The new RTSC 400, DTSC 400, ETSC 125 cordless compact sanders ensure unparalleled mobility and ease of movement when working. The powerful 18 V battery pack with 3.1 Ah guarantees power similar to that of a mains-powered tool. And it is the key to an extremely compact design with balanced weight distribution and perfect ergonomics with a weight of just 1.4 kg. The integral dust extraction system, in combination with the long-life dust collection bag, enables the machine to be used flexibly – effortlessly even overhead, vertically or in hard-to-reach areas. The battery pack can be replaced with the plug it-mains adapter to achieve an unlimited running time – ideal for stationary applications and in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor.
- Mobile and effortless: Without cable and hose, with perfect ergonomics, low height and a weight of just 1.4 kg
- Powerful: The 18 V battery pack in combination with the brushless EC-TEC motor ensures power similar to that of a mains-powered tool
- No interruptions: Thanks to battery packs with a capacity of 3.1 Ah which run for longer than their charge time
- Unlimited running time: For continuous electrical operation, the battery pack can be replaced with the plug-in mains adapter (included in the set and available as an accessory)
- A dust-free, healthy working environment: With the long-life dust collection bag made from extra-durable nonwoven polyester or in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor
- Less rework: PROTECTOR for smooth sanding along window surfaces, frames and panelling
Convenient and safe:
Work ergonomically without a cable – independently of the mains power supply and effortlessly in all application areas thanks to the 18 V battery pack and compact design.
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The powerful 18 V battery pack in combination with the brushless EC-TEC motor ensures constant sanding without interruptions, similar to that of a mains-powered tool.
Systems get it done:
The plug it-mains adapter (included in the set and available as an accessory) is available to achieve complete flexibility in combination with Festool mobile dust extractors.
- Cable-free sanding where there is no power connection or where this is difficult to access (e.g. outdoors, on scaffolding)
- Mobile working when the power cable and suction hose are extremely disruptive to the application (e.g. vertical surfaces, overheard sanding, rendering edges, etc.)
- Ideal for vertical surfaces or overhead work
- One-handed sander for small and narrow surfaces
- Sanding off paint and varnish on window frames, door frames and eaves
- With plug it-mains adapter as a sanding machine with an unlimited running time during continuous electrical operation – ideal for use indoors in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Protects the sanding pad and material when working close to edges.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Turbo dust extraction
Turbo dust extraction ensures clean, dust-free air and a clear view of the workpiece.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.