More precise joints.
Oval shape, larger glued area, more stability. The DOMINO system unites the precision of a round dowel with the flexibility of a traditional flat dowel – the perfect solution for panel joints. The system consists of the DF 500 dowel jointer, DOMINOs in different sizes and a wide range of accessories for special applications. The result: extremely strong, invisible joints. And DOMINO can do much more: rack joints, frame joints, drawer joints, etc.
- Varied use with dowel sizes from 4 x 20 mm to 10 x 50 mm
- Patented routing principle unique to hand-held machines for accurate work with no kickbacks
- Stops that are quick and easy to adjust, for accurate results
- Ergonomic shape for ease of operation in any position
- Rotation-proof joint with DOMINO dowels providing maximum stability
- System accessories compatible with both DOMINO jointers
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Positioned in next to no time with the innovative stop cap system. The routing height and depth can be adjusted in seconds using the preselection slider.
Convenient and safe:
Unique patented pendulum routing principle enables smooth, accurate work as well as holes without any scorch marks.
Systems get it done:
DOMINO, cutter, dowel up to 10 x 50 mm, flexible adjustment options and compatible system accessories for virtually unlimited jointing possibilities..
- Furniture manufacture
- Shopfitting/Interior fitting
- Window construction
- Exhibition stand construction
- For panel joins
- For frame and rack joints
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.