The most powerful compact hammer drill
Developed according to its own laws: Ergonomically C-shaped and balanced weight distribution for greater ease-of-use at work. With integrated EC-TEC motor technology, providing optimum performance thanks to high efficiency. And vibration damping, absorbing impact energy before it is transferred to your hand. The new BHC 18 hammer drill. Discover a real powerhouse, with its impressive efficiency and the best power-to-weight ratio in the 18 V category.
- Unbeatable power to weight ratio thanks to the combination of EC-TEC motor and C shape model
- Vibration damping for effortless work; Maximum working comfort in all work situations
- Brushless EC-TEC motor with integrated motor management for long service life and the highest output
- High-quality lithium-ion battery technology for the longest sustained usage
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The combination of brushless EC-TEC drive and integrated motor management produces an extraordinarily high impact energy that can penetrate any concrete quickly and powerfully.
Convenient and safe:
The lightest in its class – with a compact design, optimum weight distribution and vibration damping to guarantee effortless work.
Systems get it done:
One for all – the 5.2 Ah lithium-ion battery packs in the BHC 18 can be used in all cordless devices in the same class. And vice versa.
- Drilling holes with pneumatic stop for dowels up to 18 mm in concrete, stone and masonry
- Weighing only 2.6 kg and with excellent balance, it is ideally suited for continuous use for interior fittings, assembly and for securing thermal insulation composite systems
- Drilling and fastening without hammer impact, such as spot drilling tiles
- Electrical socket cutting up to Ø 68 mm in lime sand brick and masonry
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Tool holder for quick tool changes.
Mechanical sliding clutch provides protection if the tool suddenly seizes or tilts.
Allows manual deactivation of the impact function when drilling into wood or brittle materials.