Items included CTM 36 E
- SELFCLEAN filter bag
- smooth suction hose dia. 27/32 x 3.5 m AS/CT
- end cap for intake adapter
- hose holder
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC function
- cable holder
- in carton
The true size can be found inside.
Compact but large. Light but powerful. Whether it's used on the construction site or in the workshop, thanks to its huge container capacity of 36 l, the CLEANTEC CTM 36 provides maximum volume with compact dimensions. Equipped with swivelling castor wheels and rear wheels for optimum mobility. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilised: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 3900 l/min volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Approved for dusts in dust class M.
- Smooth suction hose and optimised SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting SYSTAINERs to the mobile dust extractor
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- container/filter bag capacity 36/34 l
- approved for dust class M
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Easy to handle with a container volume that can be filled to the maximum and self-cleaning fleece filter bags that hold large amounts of fine dust.
Convenient and safe:
Large pivoting rollers and an integrated locking brake ensure optimum mobility and stability.
Systems get it done:
Can be coupled with SYSTAINERS and SORTAINERS on the SYS dock. Plug-in system for up to three additional modules – power, compressed air and EAA.
- For dust with limit values > 0.1 mg/m³
- Flexible and clean in the workshop and on-site thanks to compact design
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric power tools
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Health protection: The flow sensor checks for a minimum air speed of 20 m/sec and issues a warning if the air speed falls below this value.
Smooth sleeve hose
With a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly