For maximum safety.
The CTL 48 EC/B22 special extractor with EC-TEC drive is suitable for continuous operation. The robust ABS plastic container is equipped with additional flame protection and is therefore suitable for the safe extraction of aluminium, paper, soot and powder coating dust right through to glass- and carbon-reinforced plastics. Thanks to the powerful, durable and brushless EC-TEC motor and its huge container capacity of 48 l, the CLEANTEC CTL 48 LE EC/B22 is ideal for use in industrial environments. Its large container geometry provides maximum volume. The swivelling castor wheels, rear wheels and handle also make it extremely mobile. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilised: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 3900 l/min volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Approved for dusts in dust class L.
- Conforms with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC for Zone 22 – dry, combustible dust on machines and tools is reliably extracted
- Constant power from the EC-TEC drive with a service life several times longer than a universal motor
- With a new suction hose: Smooth and flexible – with a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly
- With integrated connection for EAA and compressed air tools
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Cable holder to keep things tidy
- Approved for dust category L
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- container/filter bag capacity 48/46 l
- approval for dust class L
- compressed air connection with additional air flow -I/O- Automatic
- EAA connection
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Safe and robust EC-TEC motor and container made from ABS plastic with flame protection for work with flammable and explosive dust.
Convenient and safe:
Compact design with flat filter and maximum volume. Saves time as the filter bag has to be changed less often.
Systems get it done:
SYSTAINERS, SORTAINERS and Workcenters can be attached to the extractor via SYS dock.
- For dust with limit values > 1 mg/m³
- Extraction of dry, flammable dust in zone 22
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric and pneumatic tools
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Smooth sleeve hose
With a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Health protection: The flow sensor checks for a minimum air speed of 20 m/sec and issues a warning if the air speed falls below this value.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.