Mobile dust extractor CLEANTEC CTL 48 E LE EC
Tough continuous operation is its speciality – and that of its brushless EC-TEC drive concept that guarantees even greater reliability and durability. For constant suction power when machining plastic, ceramic, wood or painted surfaces. Thanks to its large container geometry and capacity of 48 l, the CLEANTEC CTL 48 LE EC provides maximum volume. The swivelling castor wheels, rear wheels and handle also make it extremely mobile. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilised: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 3400 l/min volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Approved for dusts in dust class L.
- Constant power from the EC-TEC drive with a service life several times longer than a universal motor
- With a new suction hose: Smooth and flexible – with a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- With integrated connection for EAA and compressed air tools
- With suction power adjustment, flexible adaptation to any working situation
- Approved for dust category L
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- container/filter bag capacity 48/46 l
- approval for dust class L
- compressed air connection with additional air flow -I/O- Automatic
- EAA connection
- For dust with limit values > 1 mg/m³
- For continuous professional use, e.g. industrial applications
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric and pneumatic tools
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Smooth sleeve hose
With a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Health protection: The flow sensor checks for a minimum air speed of 20 m/sec and issues a warning if the air speed falls below this value.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Connecting sleeve D 27 DM-AS/CTfor suction hose D 27Item number: 202346
Connecting sleeve D 36 DM-AS/CTfor suction hose D 36Item number: 500670
Connecting sleeve D 36/32 DM-ASfor D 36/32 suction hoseItem number: 500671
Rotating adapter D 36 DAG-AS-GQ/CTfor antistatic suction hose D27/22x3.5 AS-GQ/CT and D27/22x5 AS-GQ/CTItem number: 202931
Disposable bag ENS-CT 48 AC/5for CT/CTL/CTM 48 ACItem number: 497540
Main filter HF-CT 26/36/48For CT 26/36/48 and TURBO IIItem number: 496170
Wet filter NF-CT 26/36/48for CT 26/36/48Item number: 496169
SELFCLEAN filter bag SC FIS-CT 48/5for CT 48Item number: 497539