Invented and perfected by Festool: The guide rail. For making cuts and grooves with impressive precision. With slideway lining for guaranteed machine smoothness, a groove for screw and lever clamps and splinter guard for splinter-free sawing. Making breakthroughs in precision and convenience since 1964. The guide rail with hole spacing is indispensable when it comes to furniture assembly – available in 1400 or 2424 mm. No other solution creates series of holes with a router so quickly and easily. Whether it's for rack systems or fittings, it couldn't be easier.
- with row of holes
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
For precise series of holes with 32 mm spacing, accurate cuts with a saw and grooves with the router.
Convenient and safe:
Precise and safe in combination with combination bevel, slideway lining, kickback stop or splinter guard.
Systems get it done:
The ideal supplement to the guide rail: The MFT multifunction table – versatile in the workshop and on the job.
- For preparing holes series with 32 mm spacing with hole series accessories
- Safe, perfectly straight power tool guidance
- Splinterguard for splinter-free sawing
- Can be properly positioned even on smooth materials because of the backing layer for gripping
- Additional groove for use with accessories permits additional applications