Working light SYSLITE DUO
Because light quality is reflected in the quality of your work.
A new generation of light: Illuminates extensively, instead of selectively. With a unique LED configuration for 180° scattering angle. For homogeneous illumination with colour that replicates daylight. Can be used with stable tripod extended up to a height of 2.00 m. Extremely sturdy and durable with 10,000-hour lifetime (L70), shock-proof corners and safely stored in a SYSTAINER. One-hand grip, suspension means and cord holder. The new SYSLITE DUO. The light for your tool.
- Unique LED configuration for 180° scattering angle and homogeneous illumination
- High illuminating power (8000 lm) for brilliant lighting of a large surface area
- Daylight-like colour (5000 K)
- Sturdy and durable with 10,000-hour lifetime (L70) and shock-proof corners
- Dust and water-resistant, withstands drops and impact (safety class IP 55)
- Safe handling: All contact surfaces heat up to 90 °C maximum
- Practical: 4.8 m cable length for a large operating range, neatly stowed away in the cord holder
- Flexible application range: Stands alone on the floor or on flat surfaces, attaches to the Festool tripod or hangs on hooks using the suspension on the rear side of the SYSLITE DUO
- Safe to carry using the sturdy one-hand grip
- Perfect in combination with the ST DUO 200 tripod, which is extendible up to 2.00 m – for the ideal position of light and illumination of space
- Quick to assemble, extremely sturdy and very stable