The specialist for hard sub-surfaces.
The diamond sander RG 130 E is THE removal tool on larger areas. The speed optimised for diamond tools enables quick removal of concrete, screed and coatings on hard subsurfaces. The segment which can be removed without using any tools enables proximate work - damage is ruled out with the wall stop. Thanks to the patented extractor spirals excellent extraction results are guaranteed thus enabling dust-free work.
The DIA ABRASIVE diamond disc included with delivery is ideal for processing materials with high sand content, screed, unset concrete, adhesive on screed, sand-lime brick and aerated concrete. It can be swapped out for the HARD, STONE, PAINT or THERMO cutting discs in a few simple steps for working with the appropriate material.
- Diamond grinder operates at the perfect speed for diamond tools
- 1,600 W motor for rapid material removal and working progress
- Folding segment allows you to work directly on walls
- Reliable guidance and adjustable, defined material removal with guide table
- Integral wall stop for safe, rapid working on walls
- Efficient dust extraction and automatic seal with guard
- Perfect handling and balance on floors, walls and ceilings
- Manually adjustable VIBRASTOP auxiliary handle
- With DIA ABRASIVE diamond disc – ideal for processing materials with high sand content, screed, unset concrete, adhesive on screed, sand-lime brick and aerated concrete
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Material removal close to the edge and right up to the wall thanks to the segment that can be folded down without tools and work that is adapted to the material thanks to the speed optimised for diamond tools.
Convenient and safe:
Clean and healthy work thanks to patented extraction spiral in conjunction with a Festool mobile dust extractor.
Systems get it done:
Broad range of accessories for diamond tools for the removal of concrete, screed and coatings.
- The specialist for diamond tools
- The optimal solution for material removal during renovation and reconstruction
- For removing concrete, screed and coatings on tough subsurfaces
- For larger areas or selective applications on walls, ceilings and floors
- The right tool for every application and every material: DIA ABRASIVE included with delivery, can be switched over to all other diamond discs in a few simple steps
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Starting current limiter
Simple start for household fuses.
Electronic overload protection
Protects the motor with blocking tool.