Items included RG 80 E-Set SZ
- tool head SZ-RG 80
- extraction hood
- Auxiliary handle VIBRASTOP
- allen key 4
- in SYSTAINER SYS 3 T-LOC
The universal machine for walls, ceilings and floors.
One for all. The RENOFIX RG 80 renovation miller is a multi-talent for small to medium-sized surfaces. Thanks to a broad range of accessories, both hard and soft materials can be removed effortlessly. Plasters, adhesives, paints and mortars can be removed from floors, walls and ceilings quickly and easily.
- Universal renovation miller operates at the perfect speed for machining soft materials, option of using DIA tools
- Compact, flexible and powerful machine with 1,100 W motor
- Constant speed under load due to MMC Electronic
- Electronic monitoring of winding temperature, prevents thermal deterioration of the motor
- Regulated electronics for constant speed
- Supporting base with smooth cutting 0 - 3.5 mm depth adjustment ? for safe operation
- Dust extraction - clean work place
- Perfect handling due to “Vibrastop” auxiliary handle with polyurethane sleeve
- Quiet operation and minimal vibration due to oscillation attenuation
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Work faster with a powerful 1100 watts and electronics for a constant speed.
Convenient and safe:
Safe guidance, dust-free work – thanks to support base with infinite depth adjustment and integrated dust extraction.
Systems get it done:
Broad range of accessories for removing hard and soft materials – the right machine/tool head for every application.
- The specialist with the wide range of applications
- The optimal solution for material removal during renovation and reconstruction
- For removing adhesive, paintwork, synthetic resin plaster, cellular concrete and sand-lime brick
- For larger areas or selective applications on walls, ceilings and floors
- Always the suitable tool for every application and every material
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
Starting current limiter
Simple start for household fuses.
Electronic overload protection
Protects the motor with blocking tool.
Electronic monitoring of the winding temperature
Electronic monitoring of the coil temperature protects against damage to the motor.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.