Items included RG 150 E-Set SZ
- tool head SZ-RG 150
- Puller/removal tool
- Socket spanner
- in SYSTAINER SYS 5 T-LOC
The all-rounder for larger areas.
The RG 150 renovation miller with a 150 mm tool diameter and a broad range of accessories guarantees fast progress on large surfaces. In combination with the floor guide, screed, coatings and adhesive residues can be removed conveniently. The balancer balances the machine weight to enable lightweight use on the wall rather than the floor.
- Constant speed under load due to MMC Electronic
- Electronic monitoring of winding temperature, prevents thermal deterioration of the motor
- Regulated electronics for constant speed
- Supporting base with smooth cutting 0 - 3.5 mm depth adjustment ? for safe operation
- Efficient dust extraction and automatic seal with guard
- Renovation miller operates at the perfect speed for machining soft materials over large surface areas
- Robust and powerful 1,600 W motor
- “D” handles for safe, comfortable handling
- Cushioned grips and tools for particularly quiet operation and minimal vibration
- Suspension lug for a spring balancer
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Ideal for large surfaces and soft materials thanks to ideal speed and 1600-watt power.
Convenient and safe:
Comfortable and low-vibration handling thanks to smooth running and cushioned "D" handles.
Systems get it done:
Clean and healthy working in conjunction with the perfectly matched Festool mobile dust extractors and sealed brush ring.
- A specialist for large areas
- The optimal solution for material removal during renovation and reconstruction
- For removing screed, coatings and adhesive residue
- For large areas on floor or ceiling
- Always the suitable tool for every application and every material
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
Starting current limiter
Simple start for household fuses.
Electronic overload protection
Protects the motor with blocking tool.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.