Aluminium composite milling machine PF 1200 E-Plus Dibond
The professional solution for aluminium composite panels.
Grooves. Edges. Done. Specially developed for edging aluminium composite panels with speed and precision. In combination with the guide rail, the PF 1200 aluminium composite milling machine is ideal for mobile exhibition and façade construction applications. The feeler roller ensures precise routing depths. The router can only plunge into the material as far as the feeler roller allows.
- Guide slot for guide rail
- Removable feeder roller for different material thicknesses
- Low weight for easy transportation and mobile applications
- Blade cutter for rapid progress and effortless precision routing
- Robust, wear-resistant design for long service life
- Fashioning 90° and 135° grooves
- Milling aluminium composite panels
- Mobile use – also with guide rail
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
You can view 8 of 20 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 20 possible accessory items here.
Lever clamp FS-HZ 160for FS/2, MFTItem number: 491594
Guide rail FS 1400/2Item number: 491498
Guide rail FS 2400/2Item number: 491502
Dual suction pad GECKO DOSH-SetItem number: 493507
Connecting piece FSVItem number: 482107
Guide rail FS 3000/2Item number: 491501
Guide rail FS 5000/2Item number: 491500
V-groove cutter HW 118x18-135°/AluItem number: 491471