Compact edging professional.
Chamfering, rounding off, profiling and grooving – evenly, cleanly and without splinters with the OFK 500 edge router. Weighs just 1.4 kg and, thanks to the ideal centre of gravity, is particularly handy, even for vertical and horizontal applications. The special feature of the machine is the router system: All tools used for the edge router have the same external diameter. This has reduced the bench opening for the router to a minimum, which prevents it from tipping over during routing in problematic corner areas.
- Routing depth adjustment to 1/10 mm
- Perfect adaptation of cutter to borehole in bench to prevent routing errors
- Stable connection between cutter and drive mechanism for maximum true- running precision
- Spindle stop for quick and easy cutter changes
- Easy to handle and lightweight
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The fact that the router sits directly on the spindle increases run-out accuracy and guarantees perfect routing results.
Convenient and safe:
Easy to handle thanks to low weight and ergonomic design. The spindle stop makes cutter replacement quick and easy.
Systems get it done:
Thanks to the integrated dust extraction attachment, the OF 500 can be perfectly combined with a Festool mobile dust extractor.
- Rounding and chamfering square timber, door frames and boards
- Flush trimming of edge veneer and strip material
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.