Edge router OFK 700 EQ-Plus
- Ø 8 mm clamping collet
- extraction hood
- edge trimming cutter D 19 x 16
- open ended spanner, WAF 19
- in SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
Impressive on straight edges and curves: The OFK 700 edge router is the multi-talent among edge routers. It makes easy work of trimming edges and surface projections, irrespective of whether the workpiece is large or small and whether the edges are curved or straight. The large, easy to attach router table provides a stable surface area and secure guidance for the machine in any working position.
- Detachable router table with large support surface
- Base inclined by 1.5° for excellent working results
- Routing depth adjustment to 1/10 mm
- Contact spring for smooth routing pattern
- Spindle stop for quick and easy cutter changes
- For protruding edges and surfaces in plastic and wood
- Rounding and chamfering edges
- Routing grooves for inserting PVC edging
- Trimming laminated board flush
- Routing edge veneer on concave and convex parts such as round tables, desktops etc.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
You can view 8 of 12 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 12 possible accessory items here.
Router table FT 0°Item number: 491427
plug it-cable H05 RN-F-4Item number: 203914
plug it-cable H05 RN-F4/3Item number: 203935
plug it-cable H05 RN-F-5,5Item number: 203899
Turning plate edge trimming cutter HW with ball bearing guide
For edge routers (OFK)
Accessories for turning plate chamfer/edge cutter
Chamfer cutter HW with ball bearing guide