Edge router OFK 700 EQ-Plus
- Ø 8 mm clamping collet
- extraction hood
- edge trimming cutter D 19 x 16
- open ended spanner, WAF 19
- Qty. in pack: 1.00 Pieces
- in SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
Impressive on straight edges and curves: The OFK 700 edge router is the multi-talent among edge routers. It makes easy work of trimming edges and surface projections, irrespective of whether the workpiece is large or small and whether the edges are curved or straight. The large, easy to attach router table provides a stable surface area and secure guidance for the machine in any working position.
- Detachable router table with large support surface
- Base inclined by 1.5° for excellent working results
- Routing depth adjustment to 1/10 mm
- Contact spring for smooth routing pattern
- Spindle stop for quick and easy cutter changes
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Optimum surface protection and reduced reworking thanks to the router table at a 1.5° inclination.
Convenient and safe:
Stable surface area and safe guidance of the router in any position thanks to the easy to attach router table.
Systems get it done:
Can be expanded in a number of ways with perfectly matched routers, router tables, collets, parallel side fence and more.
- For protruding edges and surfaces in plastic and wood
- Rounding and chamfering edges
- Routing grooves for inserting PVC edging
- Trimming laminated board flush
- Routing edge veneer on concave and convex parts such as round tables, desktops etc.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.