Items included MFK 700 EQ/B-Plus
- with ball bearing brake and chip deflector
- Ø 8 mm clamping collet
- open ended spanner, WAF 19
- in SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
The end of the perfect edge.
Convenient conversion. The modular design makes the MFK 700 a cost-effective all-rounder: Only the router table, and not the entire router, needs to be changed – and it is ideally equipped for all tasks involved in corner and edge trimming. Simply set down the right table and you can immediately route veneers or grooves, round edges, create profiles and much more.
- Good view of the workpiece - extraction directly from the table
- Perfect working results with precision fine adjustment
- Large support base ensures safe guidance
- Unique ball bearing brake ensures clean working
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The universal interface enables various router table modules to be used for a range of different applications.
Convenient and safe:
The long router table support with auxiliary handle guarantees safe guidance – without tipping over.
Systems get it done:
Can be expanded in a number of ways with perfectly matched routers, router tables, collets, parallel side fence and more.
- Edge router specially designed for flush trimming and rounding protruding edges
- Unique ball bearing guide brake ensures perfect, streak-free working results
- Possible to flush trim 0-45° inclined edges (depending on cutter)
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.