Router OF 1010 EBQ
Small tool for delicate tasks.
Extremely versatile. Extremely precise. Extremely easy to handle: Whether guided freely or on the guide rail, the OF 1010 router is the ideal one-handed device. Thanks to its size and low weight it can be guided along edges, lines or curves with just one hand. For routing profiles, grooves, rebates and dovetail joints – the OF 1010 impresses with a wide variety of technical solutions.
- Outstanding ergonomics and low weight
- Handle for easy one-handed operation
- Spindle stop for easy cutter changes
- Quick-acting brake for improved safety (OF 1010 EBQ)
- Routing depth adjustment to 1/10 mm
- MMC electronics for adaptation to the working material and temperature monitoring
- Chip extractor integrated into the router baseplate
- Rounding, chamfering, rebating and profiling edges
- Recessing metal fittings
- Grooving rear panels, recessing dovetail batons or routing plasterboard with the guide system (edging technology)
- Producing rows of holes in cabinets using the hole series system LR 32
- Fashioning wooden joints with the VS 600
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Parallel side fence SA-LR 32Item number: 485758
Guide rail adapter FS-OF 1000Item number: 488752
Adjustable stop AR-LR 32for OF 900, OF 1000, OF 1010, OF 1400Item number: 485759
Angle arm WA-OFfor OF 900, OF 1000, OF 1010, OF 1400, KFItem number: 486052
Cutter V groove HW
Aluminium cutter HS
Facing cutter HW