Items included OF 1010 EBQ
- Ø 8 mm clamping collet
- side stop
- open ended spanner, WAF 19
- in carton
Small tool for delicate tasks.
Extremely versatile. Extremely precise. Extremely easy to handle: Whether guided freely or on the guide rail, the OF 1010 router is the ideal one-handed device. Thanks to its size and low weight it can be guided along edges, lines or curves with just one hand. For routing profiles, grooves, rebates and dovetail joints – the OF 1010 impresses with a wide variety of technical solutions.
- Outstanding ergonomics and low weight
- Handle for easy one-handed operation
- Spindle stop for easy cutter changes
- Quick-acting brake for improved safety (OF 1010 EBQ)
- Routing depth adjustment to 1/10 mm
- MMC electronics for adaptation to the working material and temperature monitoring
- Chip extractor integrated into the router baseplate
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The routing depth can be adjusted to the nearest tenth of a millimetre in seconds without reworking.
Convenient and safe:
Compact and lightweight, the OF 1010 can be guided precisely along edges, lines or curves with one hand.
Systems get it done:
Can be expanded in a number of ways with a router system, template system, hole drilling system and jointing system. A cleaner, healthier working environment with Festool mobile dust extractors.
- Rounding, chamfering, rebating and profiling edges
- Recessing metal fittings
- Grooving rear panels, recessing dovetail batons or routing plasterboard with the guide system (edging technology)
- Producing rows of holes in cabinets using the hole series system LR 32
- Fashioning wooden joints with the VS 600
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.