Router OF 1400 EBQ-Plus
Power and ease of operation in perfect harmony.
The handy multi-talent: The OF 1400 router weighs just 4.5 kg – one of the lowest machine weights in its class. The 70 mm routing stroke is impressive when making recesses for fittings or routing with templates. It also has a comprehensive set of equipment that enables it to master virtually any routing task.
- Pure precision: rigid base plate due to guide columns on both sides
- Short set-up times: Rocker and ratchet principle for convenient cutter changes
- Routing depth adjustment to 1/10 mm
- Quick-acting brake and MMC electronics
- Tool-less copying ring changes
- Up to 99 % dust extraction when routing with chip deflector and dust extraction hood
- Rounding, chamfering, rebating and profiling edges
- Routing circles and cut-outs with the multi-routing template
- Grooving rear panels or recessing dovetail batons with the guide system
- Routing with the routing aid to fit Schallex, draft excluders or espagnolettes
- Routing mineral material (max. cutter Ø 45 mm)
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
You can view 8 of 107 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 107 possible accessory items here.