Items included OF 2200 EB-Set
- Ø 12 mm clamping collet
- Ø 8 mm clamping collet
- copying ring Ø 30 mm
- chip deflector
- accessories SYSTAINER (Order No. 497655)
- operation tool
- in SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC
The power pack with enormous torque.
More powerful, easier to use, increased comfort and safer – the OF 2200 offers the greatest low-end torque, the highest precision and the greatest ergonomic comfort. No matter what your task is – with the OF 2200, you have the solution in your hands.
- Top power development and fully variable speed for hard materials and increased material thicknesses
- Outstanding ergonomics: guide rods offset by 30 degrees to transfer force efficiently
- Tool-free copying ring and base-runner change
- Fast, convenient router-bit change with rocker and ratchet principle
- Detachable base plate for fast profile cutter adjustment
- Dual guide column clamp for extra torsional rigidity and greater precision
- Simple and exact routing depth setting to 1/10 mm
- Dust extraction of up to 99 % during edge routing through adjustable extraction ring and chip catcher
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
2200 watts for top power development and powerful low-speed torque for hard materials and large material thicknesses.
Convenient and safe:
Simple guidance thanks to ergonomic handle and guide rods that can be moved by 30°. The integrated quick-acting brake minimises the risk of injury.
Systems get it done:
Can be expanded in a number of ways with a router system or template system. A cleaner, healthier working environment with Festool mobile dust extractors.
- Rabbeting, grooving and profiling
- Routing large cutouts, circles and arcs with the MFS routing template
- Creating worktop corner joints with the worktop template
- Routing seals and espagnolettes in windows and doors
- Stationary routing of up to Ø 60 mm with the TF 2200 table router
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.