Belt sander BS 105
Wide belt sander.
The wide sander. Whether for coarse, fine or linear sanding, Festool belt sanders are a reliable partner and offer a unique advantage. Working in only one direction along the grain prevents sanding rings from developing, thereby eliminating laborious, tiresome reworking. With a width of 105 mm, the BS 105 belt sander is exactly the right tool for particularly large surfaces – whether on the job or in the workshop.
- Precision adjustment after every belt change for maximum accuracy
- The well-balanced centre of gravity of the longitudinally mounted motor ensures non-tiring work
- Perfect system accessories – the belt sanders can be quickly combined with the bench-mounted set for permanent installation in the bodyshop
- Strong motor pulling force ensures economic working
- Sanding large surfaces
- Light sanding of high-quality, veneered surfaces
- Sanding out planing blemishes
- Sanding strip material, with bench unit
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Extraction adapter AA-BS 75/105for BS 75, BS 105Item number: 490818
Dust bag AS-BS 75/105for BS 75, BS 105Item number: 490819
Bench unit SE-BS 75/105for BS 75, BS 105Item number: 490820
Stopper LA-BS 75/105for BS 75, BS 105Item number: 490821
Abrasive belt L620X105-P40 RU2/10 Rubin 2for BS 105Item number: 499149
Abrasive belt L620X105-P80 RU2/10 Rubin 2for BS 105Item number: 499151
Abrasive belt L620X105-P100 RU2/10 Rubin 2for BS 105Item number: 499152
Abrasive belt L620X105-P120 RU2/10 Rubin 2for BS 105Item number: 499153