Belt sander BS 105 E-Set
Wide belt sander.
The wide sander. Whether for coarse, fine or linear sanding, Festool belt sanders are a reliable partner and offer a unique advantage. Working in only one direction along the grain prevents sanding rings from developing, thereby eliminating laborious, tiresome reworking. With a width of 105 mm, the BS 105 belt sander is exactly the right tool for particularly large surfaces – whether on the job or in the workshop.
- The well-balanced centre of gravity of the longitudinally mounted motor ensures non-tiring work
- Perfect working results on a wide range of materials thanks to infinitely adjustable belt speed for coarse and fine sanding
- Strong motor pulling force ensures economic working
- Sanding large surfaces
- Light sanding of high-quality, veneered surfaces
- Sanding out planing blemishes
- Sanding strip material, with bench unit
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Extraction adapter AA-BS 75/105for BS 75, BS 105Item number: 490818
Dust bag AS-BS 75/105for BS 75, BS 105Item number: 490819
Bench unit SE-BS 75/105for BS 75, BS 105Item number: 490820
Sanding base SU/GG-BS 105for BS 105Item number: 490825
Abrasive belt L620X105-P80 RU2/10 Rubin 2for BS 105Item number: 499151
Abrasive belt L620X105-P100 RU2/10 Rubin 2for BS 105Item number: 499152
Abrasive belt L620X105-P120 RU2/10 Rubin 2for BS 105Item number: 499153
Abrasive belt L620X105-P150 RU2/10 Rubin 2for BS 105Item number: 499154