Cordless delta sander DTSC 400 Li-Basic
The ergonomic cordless corner sander.
The new RTSC 400, DTSC 400, ETSC 125 cordless compact sanders ensure unparalleled mobility and ease of movement when working. The powerful 18 V battery pack with 3.1 Ah guarantees power similar to that of a mains-powered tool. And it is the key to an extremely compact design with balanced weight distribution and perfect ergonomics with a weight of just 1.4 kg. The integral dust extraction system, in combination with the long-life dust collection bag, enables the machine to be used flexibly – effortlessly even overhead, vertically or in hard-to-reach areas. The battery pack can be replaced with the plug it-mains adapter to achieve an unlimited running time – ideal for stationary applications and in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor.
- Mobile and effortless: Without cable and hose, with perfect ergonomics, low height and a weight of just 1.4 kg
- Powerful: The 18 V battery pack in combination with the brushless EC-TEC motor ensures power similar to that of a mains-powered tool
- No interruptions: Thanks to battery packs with a capacity of 3.1 Ah which run for longer than their charge time
- Unlimited running time: For continuous electrical operation, the battery pack can be replaced with the plug-in mains adapter (included in the set and available as an accessory)
- A dust-free, healthy working environment: With the long-life dust collection bag made from extra-durable nonwoven polyester or in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor
- Less rework: PROTECTOR for smooth sanding along window surfaces, frames and panelling
- Cable-free sanding where there is no power connection or where this is difficult to access (e.g. outdoors, on scaffolding)
- Mobile working when the power cable and suction hose are extremely disruptive to the application (e.g. vertical surfaces, overheard sanding, rendering edges, etc.)
- Ideal for vertical surfaces or overhead work
- One-handed sander for small and narrow surfaces
- Sanding off paint and varnish on window frames, door frames and eaves
- With plug it-mains adapter as a sanding machine with an unlimited running time during continuous electrical operation – ideal for use indoors in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Turbo dust extraction
Turbo dust extraction ensures clean, dust-free air and a clear view of the workpiece.
Protects the sanding pad and material when working close to edges.
Battery pack BP 18 Li 3,1 Ergofor RTSC 400, DTSC 400, ETSC 125 cordless sandersItem number: 202499
Mains adapter ACA 220-240/18V Ergofor RTSC 400, DTSC 400, ETSC 125 cordless sandersItem number: 202501
Protector PR DTS-R 100x150for DTS 400 REQ, DTSC 400Item number: 201692
Long-life chip collection bag SB-Longlife RTS/DTS/ETSfor RTS 400, RTSC 400, DTS 400, DTSC 400, ETS 125, ETSC 125Item number: 201693
Coarse to fine sanding
Base layers which produce a large quantity of dust