Orbital sander RUTSCHER RTS 400 REQ
Compact one-handed sander.
Makes sanding overhead for sustained periods of time effortless. The RUTSCHER orbital sander, delta sander and eccentric sander are equipped with maximum flexibility for individual task requirements: The new generation RTS, DTS and ETS 125. They are characterised by compact design, with a weight of just 1.2 kg and the recently developed MMC control electronics that guarantee up to 25% greater removal capacity at constant powerful speed. These sophisticated details may not sound spectacular – but they are certainly convincing. The integrated long-life chip collection bag for dust-free work, the aesthetically pleasing soft grip inserts, through to the PROTECTOR edge protection for less reworking. The new generation RTS, DTS and ETS compact sanders: A visible, perceptible and even audible improvement.
- Work effortlessly: Thanks to the compact design, weight of just 1.2 kg and a perfectly balanced weight distribution
- Up to 25% greater material removal capacity: The MMC control electronics transfer the power of 250 watts directly to the work surface
- A healthy working environment and less rework: In combination with the mobile dust extractor or the long-life dust collection bag and attachable PROTECTOR for smooth sanding along window surfaces, frames and panelling
- For continuous use: Long-life dust collection bag which can be emptied and reused, made from extra-durable nonwoven polyester
- Reliable extraction with the new CLEANTEC connecting system: The integrated bayonet fitting quickly and reliably joins the connecting sleeve of the suction hose to the extractor connector on the power tool. And it is just as easy to detach. You decide when the connection is undone: and only you
- Ideal for vertical surfaces or overhead work
- One-handed sander for small and narrow surfaces
- Sanding off paint and varnishes on window frames
- Sanding natural wood surfaces and veneering prior to varnishing – particularly furniture
- Sanding close to edges on different materials
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Protects the sanding pad and material when working close to edges.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Turbo dust extraction
Turbo dust extraction ensures clean, dust-free air and a clear view of the workpiece.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
You can view 8 of 15 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 15 possible accessory items here.
Sanding pad SSH-STF-80x130/12for RTS 400, RS 400, RTSC 400Item number: 489252
Protector PR RTS-R 80x133for RTS 400 REQ, RTSC 400Item number: 201691
Long-life chip collection bag SB-Longlife RTS/DTS/ETSfor RTS 400, RTSC 400, DTS 400, DTSC 400, ETS 125, ETSC 125Item number: 201693
Coarse to fine sanding
Base layers which produce a large quantity of dust
Light sanding, cleaning and oiling