Geared orbital sanders RUTSCHER RS 100 CQ-Plus
An ergonomic legend.
The surface professional for coarse sanding. The RUTSCHER RS 100 C orbital sander is a geared orbital sander with a large sanding area. With a 5 mm stroke and powerful gear reduction, it is designed for heavy-duty material removal. Ideal for sanding off old, thick and persistent coatings on large surfaces, the vibration stop ensures smooth running. Thanks to an external extraction system, the RS 100 C ensures clean, healthy working.
- High economic efficiency thanks to extremely high material removal rate and reduction gearing
- Vibration Stop for smooth running and healthy working
- Well-balanced centre of gravity for perfect results and non-tiring work
- External dust extractor guarantees a spotlessly clean and healthy workplace
- Sanding off varnish, paint, filler over large areas
- Flush sanding of protruding edges on glued parts
- Sanding the surface of mineral sublayers
- Polishing metal
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Sanding pad SSH-STF-115x221/10 RS 1 Cfor RS 100 C, RS 1 CItem number: 488226
Sanding pad SSH 115x221/10-RS 1 Cfor RS 100 C, RS 1 CItem number: 492310
plug it-cable H05 RN-F-4Item number: 203914
plug it-cable H05 RN-F4/3Item number: 203935
plug it-cable H05 RN-F-5,5Item number: 203899
plug it-cable H05 RN-F-7,5Item number: 203920
Coarse to fine sanding
Hole punch 10L 115x225for RS 200, RS 2, RS 100, RS 100 C, RS 1, RS 1 C, HSK 115 x 226Item number: 481523