Items included RS 100 CQ
- StickFix sanding pad 115 x 221 mm
- in carton
An ergonomic legend.
The surface professional for coarse sanding. The RUTSCHER RS 100 C orbital sander is a geared orbital sander with a large sanding area. With a 5 mm stroke and powerful gear reduction, it is designed for heavy-duty material removal. Ideal for sanding off old, thick and persistent coatings on large surfaces, the vibration stop ensures smooth running. Thanks to an external extraction system, the RS 100 C ensures clean, healthy working.
- High economic efficiency thanks to extremely high material removal rate and reduction gearing
- Vibration Stop for smooth running and healthy working
- Well-balanced centre of gravity for perfect results and non-tiring work
- External dust extractor guarantees a spotlessly clean and healthy workplace
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Designed for high levels of material removal thanks to special gear reduction. Can therefore remove persistent coatings in a short time.
Convenient and safe:
Clean and effortless thanks to the external extraction system and optimum centre of gravity for easy handling.
Systems get it done:
Abrasives and sanding pads can be changed without the need for tools and are optimally adapted to the machine and system.
- Sanding off varnish, paint, filler over large areas
- Flush sanding of protruding edges on glued parts
- Sanding the surface of mineral sublayers
- Polishing metal
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.