Items included LHS 225 EQ-Plus/IP
- StickFix 215 mm diameter sanding pad including 2 interface pads
- in SYSTAINER SYS MAXI
Efficient short-reach or long-reach sanding on walls and ceilings.
PLANEX LHS 225. Click, clack: Being efficient and variable can be this convenient. With an easily adjustable working length that turns the PLANEX into a short-reach sander, long-reach sander or, if required, an extra-long-reach sander. With up to 30 kg material removal capacity per hour and – combined with the GRANAT abrasive – the use of abrasives is noticeably reduced at the same time. And, in conjunction with the CLEANTEC AC-PLANEX mobile dust extractor, which has been specially adapted for it, it guarantees even more speed in dry mortarless construction.
- Two lengths, one machine - extend or reduce in a few simple hand movements
- Two-speed gears for efficient, rapid material removal on walls and ceilings
- Robust, reliable drive components and efficient power transfer
- Adjustable suction power decreases the perceived weight of the machine
- Perfectly balanced for easy handling
- Detachable brush segment allows sanding up to the edge
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Powerful and fast material removal thanks to robust, two-speed transmission with direct power transmission.
Convenient and safe:
Easy length adjustment and optional carrying harness to prevent back strain.
Innovative down to the finest detail:
With dust extraction that can be regulated, the PLANEX supports its own weight and can be guided easily.
- Sanding plasterboard and dry wall filler
- Removing wallpaper residues
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.