Items included LHS-E 225 EQ
- StickFix sanding pad LHS-E Ø 215 mm
- LHS-E 225-BAG carrying bag
- in carton
Drywalling has never been so easy.
The PLANEX easy long-reach sander: Maintenance-free, light and easy to use. For dry mortarless construction applications, it enables rooms to be prepared more easily and more quickly. The PLANEX easy has a longer service life than you have ever seen before. The brushless motor without flexible shaft is maintenance-free and ensures optimum power transmission. Easy handling makes sanding as quick and trouble-free as possible, and the low weight enables you to work without getting tired for sustained periods. The combination of mobility, versatility and optimum results enables you to quickly and reliably achieve your goal: The perfect surface.
- Simply sand for longer: The first long-reach sander from Festool which does not need to be assembled and set up
- The even balance between control and advantageous weight distribution means that you can work for sustained periods
- Sand the easy way: The low weight allows you to work conveniently
- Low-wear thanks to drive in head
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Maintenance-free, with integrated efficiency. The brushless, maintenance-free EC technology without a flexible shaft ensures a superior service life and smooth workflow.
Innovative down to the finest detail:
Simply get started and achieve your goals. Unpack, switch on and get going. From the very first moment, its intuitive operating concept guarantees easy handling.
Convenient and safe:
Optimum results in every position. Whether on ceilings or walls – this product makes sanding extremely simple in any position thanks to its low weight and highly flexible head section.
- Sanding walls and ceilings
- Sanding plasterboard and dry wall filler
- For removal of carpet residue, coats of paint, coverings, adhesives, loose plaster and other coatings
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.