Items included ETS EC 125/3 EQ-GQ
- StickFix sanding pad Ø 125 mm (soft-HT)
- suction hose D27/22x3.5 m AS-GQ (in carton)
- operation tool
- in carton
The perfect finishing sander in the compact class.
Perfectly built for manual operation. For reduced fatigue when doing overhead sanding work and a good feeling on edges, as well as convenient operation in any position. The new ETS EC compact class. With brushless EC-TEC motor and appropriate ergonomics for a range of different grip options, ensuring the perfect grip every time, and custom pad sizes of 125 mm and 150 mm. And with additional innovative details such as automatic dust control, integrated sanding pad brake and the unique Vibration Control System for added health benefits.
- Longlife thanks to EC technology and sanding pad brake with carbide tip
- Continuously variable speed and constant speed control under load
- Ideally positioned push-button prevents inadvertent switching on and off
- With Jetstream sanding pad for optimum dust extraction
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Top power-to-weight ratio, powerful, brushless EC-TEC motor and perfect ergonomics.
Convenient and safe:
Healthy working thanks to automatic extractor hose detection and active vibration protection.
Systems get it done:
Tailored accessories – e.g. suction hose with protective sleeve and plug-it cable, sanding pad with three degrees of hardness, interface pad and abrasive.
- Optimally suitable for sanding edges and moulded parts
- Ideal for vertical surfaces or overhead work
- Light sanding of joins after repair work
Sanding system with integral dust conveying concept. With the patented MULTI-JETSTREAM principle.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.