Eccentric sander ETS 150/3 EQ
Perfect finishing sander.
The ETS 150/3 eccentric sander is the favourite when it comes to fine and extra-fine sanding. As the lightweight in its class, its 3 mm sanding stroke achieves an excellent surface quality while providing high power thanks to the MMC electronics. Whether it's horizontal, vertical or overhead, the combination of soft grip and ergonomic rod handle means that the ETS 150/3 can adapt to all hand movements. Extremely smooth running, infinite speed adjustment, even during sanding, and the safe sanding pad brake make the ETS ideal for perfect surfaces.
- The ETS 150 is available in two versions: With a 3 mm sanding stroke for an immaculate surface finish or with a 5 mm sanding stroke for intermediate sanding of clear coats or lacquer
- Dual bearing for a long service life
- Weighs only 1.8 kg for particularly effortless work
- Sanding pad brake for safe, faultless work with no reworking costs
- 3 mm sanding stroke for an excellent surface finish
- Stepless speed preselection, constant speed even under load
- for fine sanding
- Finish sanding on paintwork, wood and plastic
- Pre-sanding for polishing
- Final sanding of mineral materials
- Sanding high-gloss surfaces ready for polishing
- Sanding wooden surfaces ready for waxing
- Final sanding of fillers
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Sanding with integrated dust conveying system. With the patented MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 principle.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Turbo dust extraction
Turbo dust extraction ensures clean, dust-free air and a clear view of the workpiece.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
You can view 8 of 19 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 19 possible accessory items here.
Sanding pad ST-STF D150/MJ2-M8-W-HT FUSION-TECfor ETS 150, ETS EC 150, LEX 150 and WTS 150/7Item number: 202458
Sanding pad ST-STF D150/MJ2-M8-SW FUSION-TECfor ETS 150, ETS EC 150, LEX 150 and WTS 150/7Item number: 202459
Sanding pad ST-STF D150/MJ2-M8-H-HT FUSION-TECfor ETS 150, ETS EC 150, LEX 150 and WTS 150/7Item number: 202460
Coarse to fine sanding
Base layers which produce a large quantity of dust
Light sanding, cleaning and oiling