The ideal intermediate sander in the compact class.
Perfectly built for manual operation. For reduced fatigue when carrying out overhead sanding work and a good feeling on edges, as well as convenient operation in any position. The new ETS EC 150. At just 116 mm high and with a brushless EC-TEC motor and ergonomic housing geometry with perfectly balanced centre of gravity. And with additional innovative details such as automatic dust control, integrated sanding pad brake and the unique Vibration Control System for added health benefits.
- Stepless speed preselection, constant speed even under load
- Longlife thanks to EC technology and sanding pad brake with carbide tip
- Compact design and weighing only 1.2 kg for optimal ergonomic work conditions
- Optimal work protection thanks to vibration and extraction detection
- Very high surface quality thanks to 5 mm sanding stroke
- for coarse and intermediate sanding
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The ideal one-handed sander for fine and extra-fine sanding – thanks to powerful, brushless EC-TEC motor and compact design.
Convenient and safe:
Healthy working thanks to automatic extractor hose detection and active vibration protection.
Systems get it done:
Tailored accessories – e.g. suction hose with protective sleeve and plug-it cable, sanding pad with three degrees of hardness, interface pad and abrasive.
- Intermediate and coarse sanding of clear coats and fillers
- For flat and curved surfaces
- Final sanding of fillers
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Sanding with integrated dust conveying system. With the patented MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 principle.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.