Compressed air eccentric sander LEX 3 125/5
- StickFix sanding pad Ø 125 mm (soft-HT)
- bottle of cleaning and lubricating oil LFC 9022 (50 ml)
- screwdriver, WAF 5
- in carton
Saves compressed air without affecting results.
Saves compressed air without compromising results. With a 5 mm sanding stroke, the LEX 3 125/5 compressed air eccentric sander ensures fast working progress and a high-quality sanding finish, e.g. with the coarse and intermediate sanding of flat surfaces and roundings or repair compounds in the four-step sanding process. Weighing just 1 kg, with minimal vibration values, comfortably low noise levels, a robust and durable motor as well as extremely low compressed air consumption, it is perfect for applications in the automotive sector. It is also ideal for kitchen and furniture assembly – for the intermediate sanding of wood, paint and varnish and preliminary sanding of solid surface materials.
- Low compressed air consumption ensures high cost savings
- Low vibration levels and a pleasant operating noise protect the user's health
- Extremely sturdy design ensures a long service life, minimal servicing requirements and high cost savings
- Simplifies permanent dust extraction, guarantees the best working results and protects the user's health when combined with the IAS 3 light hose
- Large 5 mm sanding stroke ensures rapid working progress, a high-quality sanding finish and cost savings
- High-quality FUSION-TEC sanding pad with MULTI-Jetstream principle ensures efficient dust extraction, minimises rework and saves on costs
- Sanding pad brake reduces sanding errors when setting down the machine, thereby avoiding rework and additional costs
- Note: an IAS 2/IAS 3 connecting system is required for operation
- Coarse and intermediate sanding of flat surfaces or curves
- Coarse and intermediate sanding of filler, e.g. in 4-step sanding system
- Intermediate sanding of wood, paint and clear coats
- Preliminary sanding of mineral materials
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
The 9-hole principle for reduced dust accumulation, less heat and less clogging. Up to a 30 % longer service life.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Hose system incorporates compressed air, dust extraction and exhaust air.
IAS 3 light
Dust extraction, compressed air with external exhaust air dissipation.
You can view 8 of 30 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 30 possible accessory items here.
IAS hose IAS 3-3500 ASfor LEX 3, LEX 2, LRSItem number: 497208
IAS hose IAS 3-5000 ASfor LEX 3, LEX 2, LRSItem number: 497209
IAS hose IAS 3-7000 ASfor LEX 3, LEX 2, LRSItem number: 497210
Coarse to fine sanding
Final sanding of clear coats and mineral materials
Base layers which produce a large quantity of dust