Items included TS 55 REBQ-Plus
- fine tooth saw blade HW W48
- Flag window; vision panel
- hex key, WAF 5
- in SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC
The best plunge-cut saw we have ever built.
One excellent feature is the ultra-flat and, thanks to the inward-pointing extractor connector, completely flat housing. With no body, it is possible to saw close to the edges with a minimum 12 mm wall spacing. Available with a viewing window or splinter guard, the TS 55 R gives you even more control and perfect results. Another key feature is the newly developed spacer wedge. It stands out in front of the saw blade, provides safety and guarantees precise positioning in existing saw cuts. There is also an extended angle setting and a dual display for cutting depth adjustment. This ensures even more precision and easy operation. Overall the best circular saw we have ever made.
- Slimline housing for maximum flexibility and close proximity to the wall (12 mm)
- Angle adjustment with undercut function from -1 to 47°
- Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
- Transparent sliding viewing window provides a good view of the scribe mark and saw blade
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The combination of a circular saw and guide rail enables precise, splinter-free cuts up to 55 mm, without time-consuming reworking.
Convenient and safe:
Spring-mounted guide wedge prevents kickback, minimising the risk of injury.
Systems get it done:
Optimises work processes and saves time. With guide rails, individual saw blades and a mobile dust extractor for dust-free results.
- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Cutting and processing plasterboard
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Patented splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing.