Our best plunge-cut saw is now independent.
The TSC 55. Work with precision instead of performing time-consuming rework. A powerful 5200 revolutions per minute. 2.2 mm standard saw blade for completely smooth operation. A quick-acting brake and guide wedge for integral safety. Variable speed control and angle settings for delicate working adapted to the material and precision undercuts. Dual battery system with flexible configuration options. And when combined with the guide rail, guarantees sawing perfection that leaves nothing to be desired. Except for a power socket. The Festool Bluetooth® battery packs ensure particularly convenient use of the Festool mobile dust extractor: In combination with a Bluetooth®-compatible Festool mobile dust extractor, they ensure that the extractor starts automatically in AUTO mode when the cordless plunge-cut saw is switched on.
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for maximum cutting power
- Flexible dual battery concept: Can be operated with two 18-volt battery packs (36V) for maximum power or one 18-volt battery pack for low weight
- High-speed EC-TEC motor for perfect cutting quality and rapid working progress
- Dust collection bag for clean, healthy working
- New FastFix generation for even quicker and easier saw blade changes and adaptation to the working material
- Convenient dust extraction: The battery pack communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the TSC 55 is switched on
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Cordless, but works as well as a corded tool, with precision and impressive traction and endurance thanks to the combination of EC-TEC motor and dual battery system
Convenient and safe:
With a quick-acting brake, spring-mounted guide wedge and MMC electronics to prevent your saw blades becoming flying saucers, providing greater safety in the workplace.
Systems get it done:
Convenient working with dust extraction – the Li-ion Bluetooth® 5.2 Ah battery packs of the TSC 55 can be used in all cordless tools in the same class. And vice versa. They also communicate via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and start the mobile dust extractor automatically when the TSC 55 is switched on.
- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting recesses in doors and kitchen worktops
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Convenient working with dust extraction – Bluetooth® battery pack automatically starts Bluetooth®-compatible mobile dust extractor in AUTO mode
Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Bluetooth® communication between battery pack and extractor.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Faster reuse of battery packs thanks to AIRSTREAM technology (cooling function for faster availability) and significantly increased charging capacity
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Patented splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing.