Compound mitre saw SYM 70 RE SYMMETRIC
- fine tooth saw blade HW W48
- precision adjustable square
- elevation of EH-SYS-SYM 70
- workpiece clamp
- hex key, WAF 5
- Qty. in pack: 1.00 Pieces
- in carton
Compound mitre saw.
Measure the angle, calculate the bisecting angle, carefully adjust the cutting angle on the cross-cut saw and begin sawing: a laborious task indeed. Not with the SYMMETRIC by Festool, however. All kinds of strip material can now be cut quickly without making any calculations – for both interior and exterior angles.
- Patented symmetrical stop system
- Easy angle transfer using a bevel, cutting along the bisector without making calculations
- Stops easy to clamp, no tools required
- Intermediate bases for elevating the SYM 70 to the height of a SYS 1 SYSTAINER: Long workpieces can be conveniently supported when working
- MMC electronics adapt to the working material
- Slim, central cross-cut unit for left and right-handed operation
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Up to 70% time savings when determining and setting the angle thanks to the patented, symmetrical stop system.
Convenient and safe:
Controllable speed and smooth start-up. Safe handling thanks to left- and right-handed operation.
Systems get it done:
Numerous possibilities thanks to system accessories, e.g. additional stop for sawing undercut strips and adjustable feet for elevating the SYM 70 to the height of a SYS 1 SYSTAINER.
- Cutting skirting boards along the bisector without making calculations
- Cutting glass trim, cornices and end strips accurately without calculating measurements
- Cutting blunt and pointed corners easily
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.