Compound mitre saw SYMMETRIC SYM 70 RE
- fine tooth saw blade HW W48
- precision adjustable square
- elevation of EH-SYS-SYM 70
- workpiece clamp
- hex key, WAF 5
- in carton
Compound mitre saw.
Measure the angle, calculate the bisecting angle, carefully adjust the cutting angle on the cross-cut saw and begin sawing: a laborious task indeed. Not with the SYMMETRIC by Festool, however. All kinds of strip material can now be cut quickly without making any calculations – for both interior and exterior angles.
- Patented symmetrical stop system
- Easy angle transfer using a bevel, cutting along the bisector without making calculations
- Stops easy to clamp, no tools required
- Intermediate bases for elevating the SYM 70 to the height of a SYS 1 SYSTAINER: Long workpieces can be conveniently supported when working
- MMC electronics adapt to the working material
- Slim, central cross-cut unit for left and right-handed operation
- Cutting skirting boards along the bisector without making calculations
- Cutting glass trim, cornices and end strips accurately without calculating measurements
- Cutting blunt and pointed corners easily
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Increase EH-SYS-SYM 70for SYMMETRIC 70 EItem number: 203425
Precision adjustable square SM-SYM 70for SYMMETRIC 70 EItem number: 491053
Table top insert TE-SYM 70for SYMMETRIC 70 EItem number: 491054
Additional stop ZA-SYM 70 Efor SYMMETRIC 70 EItem number: 491886
Fine tooth saw blade 216x2,3x30 W48for SYMMETRIC 70 EItem number: 491050
Special saw blade 216x2,3x30 W60for SYMMETRIC 70 EItem number: 491051