The cordless D-handle version of the CARVEX – performance similar to a mains-powered tool.
With this, even tight curves feel like straight lines. With 3800 strokes per minute, the high-performance, energy-efficient EC-TEC motor gives you powerful, fast sawing progress every time. Always guaranteed: Utmost precision thanks to the specially developed hammer guide and the guidance jaws featuring parallel adjustment. They act as a third guide to keep the saw blade on track with no compromises. And the fact that top performance does not merely relate to sawing results is also shown by the ergonomic design of our cordless pendulum jigsaws, which enables you to work tirelessly for sustained periods. The Festool Bluetooth® battery packs ensure particularly convenient use of the Festool mobile dust extractor: In combination with a Bluetooth®-compatible Festool mobile dust extractor, they ensure that the extractor starts automatically in AUTO mode when the cordless pendulum jigsaw is switched on.
- Excellent behaviour in curves thanks to threefold saw blade guide and rigid lifter rod
- Simple handling thanks to the softgrip and ergonomic design
- Electronic switch-on/off on both sides, reachable in every grip position
- Fast, tool-free changing of tables, baseplates and saw blades
- Easily visible scribe mark through stroboscope light and powerful extraction
- Powerful cutting stroke for rapid working progress
- Low weight to save energy: 2.4 kg
- Convenient dust extraction: The battery pack communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the CARVEX is switched on
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Works as if it had a cable even though it has none. With strong traction and triple saw blade guide for excellent curve handling.
Convenient and safe:
SoftGrip prevents slipping and the splinter guard minimises laborious reworking.
Systems get it done:
One for all – the Li-ion Bluetooth® 5.2 Ah battery packs of the PSC 420 and PSCB 420 can be used in all cordless tools in the same class. And vice versa. They also communicate via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and start the mobile dust extractor automatically when the CARVEX is switched on.
- Cut-outs for sinks and kitchen hobs
- Trimming work on furniture, kitchens, for interior fitting
- Cutting circles and curves
- Coping end strips
- Cutting workpieces to length
- Edge notching on beams
- Cutting from below
- Convenient working with dust extraction – Bluetooth® battery pack automatically starts Bluetooth®-compatible mobile dust extractor in AUTO mode
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Jigsaw with precision guidance
Long-wearing carbide jaws guide the saw blade directly over the cutting location. For precise work results.
Patented splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Faster reuse of battery packs thanks to AIRSTREAM technology (cooling function for faster availability) and significantly increased charging capacity
Bluetooth® communication between battery pack and extractor.